Brother printers are among the best peripheral device available in the market for both digital and normal printings. Their high-end features provide the next generation level impressions on the papers.
No doubt, Brother is a popular manufacturer of peripheral devices for both official and personal use. Their many models are facilitate by WiFi, Bluetooth connections, which makes our task easier and don’t need any physical wired medium to control the machine. But then again to do all such things, you need setup a connection. Keep it in mind; Brother Support Team is presenting an informative guide you should consider to make the printer networkable:
- Unbox the printer and take out the manual/guide first.
- Now, read on the booklet and find out to easily make connection between the devices.
- Open a web browser and input the router’s SSID number as the authentication method.
- Now, plug the wireless printer into the nearby power outlet.
- Put back the Ethernet cable into the machine.
- Once it is physically connected with cable, insert the driver software CD into your computer’s driver.
- Now, run the setup program and follow the on-screen steps to install it on your computer.
- Check the radio button and click Next button twice or thrice in order to get it ready for the installation.
- Select the network ID from the screen. If the list doesn’t show the network, click the Add button to manually add it.
- Here, in the field, provide the SSID of the network and then enter the password.
- As you do that, the network will connect automatically.
- When it connects successfully, disconnect the cable and click the on-screen Finish button.
- Now, finally restart your computer to give your computer a fresh boot.
- The connection has been established successfully.
With the above steps, you should be able to perform the mentioned steps. If you are not fully able to follow the steps, you contact our experts using the toll-free Brother Printer Support Number Canada 1844-888-3870 Our experts will guide you to complete the above procedure in a more detailed manner. Furthermore, get in touch with us if you seek solutions for this issue.